Popular Posts

Saturday, April 30, 2011

a productive day

Before I start writing about how awesome I am for doing so much work today and yesterday, let me take a few minutes to give you some BYOS/life updates.

  • The Kristen Praz interview was by far my most popular blog post ever [kristen- you are more popular than lulu]
  • Enrique let me know that I didn't provide any links to Kristen's group Nick and Praz. Well here is one of my favorite's
  • Michelle will run the 10 mile Broad Street Run tomorrow (Sunday). If you know her, leave her a fb/email/phone message and tell her she is awesome. Seriously. 

IMG_0799
michelle is the one wearing the cat "hat" on her face.
obviously she has made great mental improvements since this picture. 

Today was super productive. I studied (a lot) for a final, graded undergraduate essays, and most excitingly planted a garden. 


To do list
To do list


Social Epi Notes
study notes


Garden bed
a garden bed!


Apparently, not all of us were feeling so productive.
Enrique and Lulu in Bed
saturday morning

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Hey! It's tomorrow (Sunday), but thanks for the shout out!

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

Go go michelle! You rock! I can't run10 miles even in my dreams!
Good job being so productive. John and I went to see a play and now we're waiting to eat at a restaurant with ceviche