if only i were rich/an amazing baker.
more pretty things from around the web.
the house of Marie Olsson Nylander, who is an interior designer. Can I just say awesome? I love everything about her house. These images are from Mixr. Click on the link to see even more photos of her fabulous place. Try not to start crying when you see the view she has from her house.
All photos from Mixr
Wonderful cookies from i am baker. Her website is full of beautiful treats and worth checking out even if you don't bake.
Finally, these glasses from SEE Eyewear which I hope to make mine someday.





1 comment:
the house is so pretty! but when it's so designed like that i feel like i would have a hard time deciding where to put my practical normal housey things. like our 5 million dvds or even just a box of tissues. those things don't seem to fit! i love those vw bug cookies... they actually seem a little simple once you master a royal icing recipe. they look cute but prob taste just OK.
Post a Comment