Popular Posts

Sunday, June 6, 2010

CSA- Week Numero Uno



Hey Bloggy People,
Well, as promised I'm sharing what goodies I got this week at my CSA. It was my first week so I was super excited about going to pick it up! Here's what I got:
Snap peas
Rhubarb (yum!)
Broccoli
Leeks
Kale
Beets
Squash
Asparagus
Strawberries
Eggs and DiBruno Brother's cheese spread (Port-wine-so good!). I also got a bunch of mint, but I swapped that out in the "swap box" for more rhubarb, since my friends have assured me that rhubarb wasn't gross.
I made a strawberry-rhubarb crisp last night, which was really awesome and super easy and fast. I'm hoping to get more rhubarb so I can make more rhubarby things! Today Lucas and I will be eating lots of veggies for dinner.

Well it's super hot. So that's all I'll write for now. I'll keep you posted on next time's loot (in two weeks).

Looooove,
Blog Master Flex

2 comments:

ssHUMANs said...

i am glad you are loving rhubarb. i wish i was eating that cheese right now!

ssHUMANs said...

did you use everything. what kinds of stuff did you make?